Join us in Salem, Oregon, for this family-friendly event August 20-21 to view the magnificent total eclipse! In addition to supplying free certified eclipse glasses to the attendees of this event, we’ll have food trucks so you don’t have to worry about finding meals. Check out the following links for some of the delicious options.
Dry campsites will be provided for cars/tents and RV’s in a wide open field with a clear view of the eclipse. Morning Star is near Interstate 5, making traveling into Salem easy and convenient.
Proceeds will be donated to local charities including Hope Station, Simonka Place, and Union Gospel Mission. So come have a fun time camping and watch the eclipse while supporting a good cause!
Check-in starts at 2 pm on Sunday, August 20.
Check-out is by 2 pm on Monday, August 21.
$60 for a car and tent
$120 for an RV, camper or towing of any kind
- Dry Campsites: no electricity, water, or sewer connections.
- Portable toilets and wash stations will be available, but no showers.
- Alcohol, smoking, drugs, glass bottles, firearms, and fireworks are not allowed while on campus (including e-cigarettes and marijuana).
- No digging or ground fires allowed.
- Renters will be courteous of neighboring homes by keeping a reasonable noise level (10 pm noise curfew as per city ordinances).
- No refunds are available.