- Michael Coursey: Overview and Staff Thank You
- Bruce Thede: PPP Loan Information
Budget Update (John)
MARCH GIVING REPORT: MINISTRY FUND
March Budget: $170,000
March Actual Giving: $169,586.73
Difference: -$413.27 (-.002%)
APRIL GIVING REPORT: MINISTRY FUND
April Budget: $150,000
April Actual Giving: $187,612.71
Difference: +$37,612.71 (+25.07%)
2020 JANUARY-APRIL BUDGET REPORT: MINISTRY FUND
2020 January-April Budget: $600,000
2020 January-March Actual Giving: $670,037.35 ($572,027.67 Jan-April 2019)
Difference: +70,037.35 (+11.67%)
|Actual Expenses||Budgeted Expenses||Over/Under Budget|
|General Expenses*||$608,809.33||$656,691.00||$47,481.67 Under|
*This does not include designated expenses
- Building up our depleted reserves continues to be a priority, along with deferred maintenance expenses.
- We also hope to increase our production budget to continue to grow our ministry footprint for our new online platform. We are praying and saving for an additional $75,000-$100,000 for cameras, lighting, and sound equipment as we prepare for the return of live audiences.
- We have not cut any funding to any of our missionaries.
- We have made up the difference if individual giving dropped for any of our missionaries.
- We have given two one-time gifts to a pastor in India and an orphanage in Mexicalli, Mexico
Worship Pastor Search
- We hope to have someone in place before the fall of 2020.
- This position is already in the 2020 budget.
- We have been looking for someone who is competent in worship/music and production/creative arts.
Facility Update (John)
- Painting and Lighting