We have another great ride planned to Cascade Mountain Ranch. If you love Jesus and ride a motorcycle, or if you know someone who needs Jesus and rides, we invite you to join us.
We will be encouraged by good Bible teaching, eat a little too much, and probably get a little too much sun. All while enjoying three full days of riding motorcycles with a day-trip to Crater Lake National Park. As in the past, the ride is open to any riders in the Morning Star family and other men outside our fellowship who you may want to invite along.
REGISTRATION // PAYMENT
- Registration will close July 17 at noon at which time all payments are due.
- We have limited space. A deposit of $50 holds your place.
- Please note your preference for a room-mate and make sure they register.
- Any dietary restrictions need to be noted on your registration with Morning Star.
COST PER PERSON
$225 per person // $18 optional t-shirt
- 2 nights lodging
- 5 meals (Friday night // Saturday morning, afternoon, evening // Sunday morning)
- A guided, worry free trip on your own motorcycle.
- Entrance fee to Crater Lake National Park
- Fellowship with other men, great encouragement, and teaching from God’s Word.
As always, we will provide a van to haul any luggage you may need, along with a trailer to pick-up any disabled bikes along the way. (Rare, but it does happen.)
**You will be responsible for Friday and Sunday lunches and gas for your bike**
We will meet at Morning Star Church at 8 am on August 6 and expect to return Sunday August 8 around 4:30 pm.