We’re back and excited to welcome you home!
Welcome home! We are excited to be meeting in person again at 9 and 11 am. In order to do so, we have a cap of 100 people per service (including our volunteers and staff). Please RSVP to attend. If it is full and you have not sent in your RSVP, we will politely ask you to join us for service online at www.mstar.live. When you register your party number, please count yourself in the total. Our RSVP list is for our planning purposes only. If you are sick or have been exposed to someone with COVID-19, stay home and participate online.
WHAT TO EXPECT //
– Social distancing and masks will be required inside AND outside the building.
– Washing/sanitizing your hands before entering the building will be required.
– We will have one-way traffic flow directed by a staff member.
– Bathrooms will have a maximum occupancy of four persons.
– The back north lobby doors will be locked. Please enter through the front north lobby doors.
– There will be no children’s classes for the time being.
– Please bring your own coffee and water.
We’re so excited to have you back and have been working hard at making sure the building is clean for your safety. If you have any questions, please call our church offices at 503.581.2477.
See our Blog Post HERE for additional information.