What if there were a comfortable tool that we could use in order to easily share the Good News about Jesus in our community?
This Summer, Morning Star will be hosting a sports camp for kids, ages 4-10! There are a variety of ways where you can use your abilities to help in a sport or support role. We have the following areas where you can serve:
- Basketball (3 spots open)
- Soccer (2 spots open)
- Cheerleading (2 spots open)
- Preschool movement (6-8 spots open)
- Snack distribution
- Hall Monitor
- And more!
No need for sports experience, although a plus. We are bringing in a team of coaches to lead the sports instruction, teaching and music. Be present. Be willing. Be Jesus.
If volunteering to help in a sport, you must be able to lead a small group of kids throughout the week. Training, materials and sports camp shirt provided.
Register as a Volunteer today! Qualifications:
- Have a personal relationship with Jesus.
- 16 years or older. Junior coach spots available. Must email email@example.com for more info.
- Must have a current background check on file, or be able to complete one before sports camp.
- Be in attendance for each day of sports camp.
- Be able to attend the following meetings: training meeting on July 22 (90 minutes), and pre- and post-camp meetings daily (15 minutes each).
- Must sign up to volunteer by July 15.