We’re getting to the end of another school year. With that comes excitement and a lot of movement! There are a few things we want to share and remind you about what’s happening at MStar Kids!
1. June 18 is Move Up Day! If you have questions, please ask Louie, Candace or Savanna.
- Babies through 3 year olds will stay in their current classes until their birthday.
- 9 am – those entering 1st grade will Move Up to Adventure Mountain (1st-5th grade).
- 11 am – those entering Kindergarten will Move Up to B2, entering 1st grade will Move Up to Adventure Mountain (1st-3rd grade), entering 4th grade will Move Up to Bridge 45 (4th and 5th grade).
2. The safety and security of your kids in our care is of utmost importance to us! We want to remind you to please check in your child(ren) and then walk them to their classroom. Having an adult present with them each step of the way helps maintain that safe environment that is always our goal.
3. What does this summer look like for any MStar Kids events?
- July 12 – Bridge 45 Ropes Course Day (4th-5th grade)
- July 14 – Adventure Mountain Water Wars (1st-3rd grade)
- MStar Kids Sports Camp is July 31-August 4, 9am-Noon. Open spots left in Cheerleading, Pickle Ball, and Disc Golf. Sign up today!
If you’d like to help at Sports Camp, you can sign up to volunteer through the same link!
Questions? Let me know!