a guide to emotional healing after abortion
SaveOne is a guide to emotional healing after abortion and offers hope and healing to those who are struggling with the effects of a past abortion. SaveOne is an 11-week, biblically-based class held in a small group setting. You will learn how to overcome depression, anger, shame, guilt and unforgiveness toward others and yourself. Our passion is to help you restore your peace of mind and self worth as you experience how far God’s grace truly extends. Confidentiality is assured.
To learn more or to sign up, contact Patti Williamson (503.932.1267), Terri Nordone (503.999.6333), or email@example.com.
Our mission is to reach men and women who are suffering in silence after an abortion. Our passion is to help them reclaim and restore their peace of mind and self-worth.
Have you ever asked yourself any of these questions?
- Why am I an emotional wreck?
- Can I really be set free from guilt?
- Can I ever forgive myself?
- Will my depression ever end?
- Does God really care about me?
- Why do I feel sad so often?
- Why am I angry all the time?
If you have, SaveOne offers help!
Together we can find the answers to these questions. We will help you gain control of your stray emotions, free yourself of guilt, find your source of courage, renew your mind, experience how far God’s grace truly extends, and much more. You can begin again!
Post-Abortion Syndrome (PAS)
They are your sons and daughters, sisters and brothers, friends and co-workers, mothers and fathers, and maybe even yourself. They are suffering silently in our midst. They are the post-abortive.
Post-Abortion Syndrome is a form of Post Traumatic Stress Disorder.
Some symptoms of PAS include:
- Feeling guilt, shame, regret
- Anxiety or tension
- Reliving the abortion
- Reoccurring nightmares
- Avoiding intimate relationships
- Inability to establish close friendships; isolation
- Intense anger
- Preoccupied with becoming pregnant
- Difficulty bonding with children
- Overprotective of children
- Difficulty being around children or pregnant women
- Eating disorders/substance abuse
- Sexual promiscuity or dysfunction
- Low self esteem
- Body reacts physically when abortion is mentioned
- Suicidal thoughts/impulses